Physical Therapy In Fort Lee | Elite Spine & Sports Care
Elite Spine & Sports Care now provides Physical Therapy services to the residents in and around Fort Lee, NJ and Bergen County. The team at Elite Spine & Sports Care of Fort Lee strives to make sure our licensed and certified Physical Therapists provide our patients with the highest quality physical therapy service available to New Jersey residents. Elite Spine & Sports Care of Fort Lee’s approach is based on the functional model and the dynamic use of manual medicine into physical therapy and rehabilitation. Our Physical Therapy sessions aim to get you back on your feet as quickly as possible!
What Is Physical Therapy?
Physical Therapy is a type of healthcare focused on patient mobility. Physical Therapists evaluate based on the injury and create a comprehensive treatment plan. A typical Physical Therapy appointment involves basic exercises, stretches, heart rate monitoring and other advanced techniques including Massage Therapy and Laser Therapy. Physical therapy Services are often ordered by a physician after a serious injury. However, they are also used for rehabilitation after surgery, pregnancy, stroke and even to manage chronic illnesses such as diabetes. The main goal of Physical Therapy is to regain basic strengths, balance and assist in healing efforts.
Our Bergen County Physical Therapists Work To:
- Reduce pain, muscle spasm, and tenderness, inflammation, and swelling
- Increase range of motion, joint and soft tissue mobility, muscle strength, and muscle flexibility
- Improve posture, gait, coordination, static/dynamic stability, and balance
- Achieve optimal levels of function and mobility, pain-free
Our Services In Fort Lee, New Jersey include:
- Chiropractic Care
- Massage Therapy
- Active Release Technique
- Therapeutic Taping
- Pre-Operative Conditioning
- Pre & Post Natal Corrective Exercise
- Deep Tissue Laser Therapy