Chiropractor Passaic County NJ | Elite Spine and Sports Care Totowa
Chiropractic care is used most often to treat neuromusculoskeletal complaints, including but not limited to back pain, neck pain, pain in the joints of the arms or legs, and headaches. As a Totowa, NJ Chiropractor, Dr. Hannawi practices a hands-on approach to health care that includes patient examination, diagnosis, and treatment.
Chiropractors have broad diagnostic skills and are also trained to recommend therapeutic and rehabilitative exercises, as well as lifestyle modification. Passaic County, NJ Chiropractic services are offered at our Totowa location.
Why Should You See A Local Passaic County NJ Chiropractor?
The most common therapeutic procedure performed by doctors of chiropractic care is known as “spinal manipulation,” also called “chiropractic adjustment.” The purpose of manipulation is to restore joint mobility by manually applying a controlled force to joints that have become restricted in their movement as a result of a tissue injury.
Tissue injury can be caused by a single traumatic event, such as the improper lifting of a heavy object, or through repetitive stresses, such as sitting with a poor spinal posture for an extended period of time. In either case, injured tissues undergo physical and chemical changes that can cause inflammation, pain, and diminished function for the patient. Manipulation, or adjustment of the affected joint and tissues, restores mobility, thereby alleviating pain and muscle tightness and allowing tissues to heal.
Goals for Our Chiropractic Patients:
- Reduce joint restrictions
- Restore normal range of motion
- Improve postural awareness
- Improve muscle/joint flexibility
- Restore spinal alignment
Our Passaic County NJ Services
- Totowa NJ Physical Therapist
- Cedar Grove NJ Physical Therapist
- Clifton NJ Physical Therapist
- Fairfield NJ Physical Therapist
- Little Falls NJ Physical Therapist
- Garfield NJ Physical Therapist
- Passaic NJ Physical Therapist
- Paterson NJ Physical Therapist
- Wayne NJ Physical Therapist
- Woodland Park NJ Physical Therapist
- Passaic County NJ Physical Therapist
- Saddle Brook NJ Physical Therapist