Physical Therapy Passaic County NJ
Elite Spine And Sports Care offers Physical Therapy services in Totowa and around Passaic County NJ. Our Physical Therapists are licensed and certified in the state of New Jersey to use manual therapy to promote healing, mobility, balance and more.
Elite Spine & Sports Care offers Physical Therapy Services at both our Fort Lee & Totowa NJ locations.
What is Physical Therapy?
Physical Therapy is a fundamental type of healthcare that focuses on the mobility of the patient. Physical Therapists conduct an evaluation based on the injury in order to create a plan for treatment. These treatments can include basic exercises, stretches, heart rate monitoring as well as more advanced techniques such as Massage Therapy and Laser Therapy.
Physical Therapy is often ordered by a physician after a serious injury. However, it is also used for rehabilitation after surgery, pregnancy, stroke and even to manage chronic illnesses such as diabetes. The main goal of Physical Therapy is to regain basic strengths, balance and assist in healing efforts.
Our Passaic County NJ physical therapists aim to:
- Reduce pain, muscle spasm, and tenderness, inflammation and swelling
- Increase range of motion, joint and soft tissue mobility, muscle strength and muscle flexibility
- Improve posture, gait, coordination, static/dynamic stability, and balance
- Achieve optimal levels of function and mobility, pain-free
Our Services in Totowa NJ
- Totowa NJ Physical Therapist
- Cedar Grove NJ Physical Therapist
- Clifton NJ Physical Therapist
- Fairfield NJ Physical Therapist
- Little Falls NJ Physical Therapist
- Garfield NJ Physical Therapist