Physical Therapy Totowa Passaic County NJ | Elite Spine And Sports Care
Elite Spine And Sports Care is a Physical Therapy service for Totowa and the surrounding towns of Passaic County, NJ. Our Physical Therapists are licensed and certified in the state of New Jersey and we use manual therapy to promote healing, mobility, balance, and more.
What Is A Physiotherapy Or A Physical Therapy Practice?
Physical Therapy is a fundamental type of healthcare that focuses on the mobility of the patient. Physical Therapists conduct an evaluation based on the injury in order to create a plan for treatment. These treatments can include basic exercises, stretches, heart rate monitoring, as well as more advanced techniques such as Massage Therapy and Laser Therapy.
Physical Therapy is often ordered by a physician after a serious injury. However, it is also used for rehabilitation after surgery, pregnancy, stroke, and even to manage chronic illnesses such as diabetes. The main goal of Physical Therapy is to regain basic strengths and balance and assist in healing efforts.
Our Physiotherapy | Physical Therapy Therapist Team Aims To:
- Reduce pain, muscle spasms, tenderness, inflammation, and swelling
- Increase range of motion, joint and soft tissue mobility, muscle strength, and muscle flexibility
- Improve posture, gait, coordination, static/dynamic stability, and balance
- Achieve optimal levels of function and mobility, pain-free
Rehabilitation Services Totowa Passaic County, NJ
- Totowa NJ Physical Therapist
- Cedar Grove NJ Physical Therapist
- Clifton NJ Physical Therapist
- Fairfield NJ Physical Therapist
- Little Falls NJ Physical Therapist
- Garfield NJ Physical Therapist
- Passaic NJ Physical Therapist
- Paterson NJ Physical Therapist
- Wayne NJ Physical Therapist
- Woodland Park NJ Physical Therapist
- Passaic County NJ Physical Therapist
- Saddle Brook NJ Physical Therapist