Massage Therapy Passaic County NJ | Elite Spine and Sports Care Of Totowa
Elite Spine and Sports Care of Totowa NJ offers Massage Therapy in and around Passaic County NJ. Massage therapy is the application of soft-tissue manipulation techniques to the body, generally intended to reduce stress and fatigue while improving circulation. Massage therapy can be useful for a variety of conditions including, but not limited to:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesion and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins-amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.