Passaic County NJ Massage Therapy | Elite Spine and Sports Care Of Totowa
Passaic County NJ Massage Therapy – Massage therapy is the application of soft-tissue manipulation techniques to the body, generally intended to reduce stress and fatigue while improving circulation. Massage therapy can be useful for a variety of conditions including, but not limited to:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins-amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.